The new year is almost here, we are counting the days to the end of 2023. As 2024 approaches the urge to list down all the things to accomplish in the new year are coming. I want to share some of the few things that are on my bucket list so you can add it to yours!
A national monument located in northeastern Arizona with beautiful views and a fascinating history. There are no entrance fees and many people offer tours to explore. Navajo-owned companies offer tours of the canyon floor by horseback, hiking, or a vehicle.
Going skydiving is something I have always wanted to do. If you are an adrenaline junkie like I am this would be perfect to add to your bucket list! Going skydiving unlocks a whole new feeling that I want to experience for myself.
1. Canyon de Chelly National Monument
A national monument located in northeastern Arizona with beautiful views and a fascinating history. There are no entrance fees and many people offer tours to explore. Navajo-owned companies offer tours of the canyon floor by horseback, hiking, or a vehicle.
2. skydiving
3. Visiting a new country
Earth is so big with so many countries and places to visit. This year I want to make it my mission to travel to at least one new country. I want to explore different cultures and see what it would be like. I want to meet new people from all around the world and see there way of living. I am not too sure which place I would want to visit first since I have so many ideas but I just know anywhere I go would be an adventure full of exploration and memories.
Those are my top three things on my bucket list for 2024, hopefully this has inspired you to think about what you want to do and accomplish in the new year. With that being said I hope you all have a happy holiday and a new year, I wish all of you the best!
I love this! I have always wanted to go skydiving, hopefully I do it in the upcoming year. The Canyon de Chelly National Monument looks really nice. Visiting a new country sounds really awesome, I too would love to visit as many places as I can when I am older. I hope you do get to explore some more in 2024! Loved the entry.
ReplyDeleteThat's sweet how you want to visit another country and see the different cultures. Find one and go to one that you think you'd enjoy and make good memories. I never knew that the Canyon de Chelly National Monument was even a thing and seems like it would be a fun trip and have breath taking views.
ReplyDeleteI think visiting another country would be a great experience, I've personally only been to a few places in Mexico but it was definitely a great time overall, would highly recommend.
ReplyDelete