Skip to main content

Scorpio Season ( Entry #6)

Its scorpiooo seasonn!!

Scorpio is the 8th astrological sign in the zodiac ruled by Mars and Pluto. Starting on October 23 and ending November 21. 

Some personality traits of scorpios include them being determined, loyal, creative, ambitious and honest. 

Here are some celebrities that have celebrated or are going to celebrate their birthday during scorpio season. 


Starting off with Drake


Born October 24th 



next up we have Kendall Jenner who was born on November 3rd


Lastly we have Winona Ryder 
Born on October 29th





Comments

  1. I love this, I myself am a scorpio! Many people aren't our biggest fans for whatever reason..
    But, I really do like our traits and I think we need more people as loyal and caring as us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I am a scorpio and I totally agree with people not being our biggest fans hahahah I love that you replied I always love to know who else is a scorpio.

      Delete

Post a Comment